Online Certification Program for Focusing Practitioner
Harriet Teeuw & René Veugelers are very happy and proud that we can and will offer our international Online Certification Program to become a Focusing trainer over a period of two years . Divided in two parts: the first part is Focusing Practitioner(one to one) for working with adults and/or children; recording sessions and developing your own Focusing skills and style
The second part is to develop your introduction Focusing training for a group or adults or children
- Do you want to develop your own style of Focusing and integrate this into your own practice or life?
- Do you want to deepen your Focusing process and skills?
- Do you want to support your clients/ children to find/learn Focusing
Requirements: Focusing level 1 till level 4 or similar experience (in consultation with the trainers)
How: Each year can be followed separately ;
- It starts end of this year mostly at Tuesday around 14 pm (Amsterdam time) , dates needs to be planned
- Total of 10 online 2.30 hour group zoom-sessions (10 min break in between)
- 2 individual focusing supervision sessions with one of the trainers.
- The course will comprise of teaching session, demonstrations, paired and solo practice and optional session in between the session with other participants.
- We will explore and study your 8 recorded Focusing sessions with clients (children and adults).
- And we will study and discuss articles about Focusing.
- The second part of the training is our international 5 Day training Being Seriously Playful in July 2020 or in your own country; like Italy/ Hong Kong/ Israel)
More information: https://kinderfocuscentrumnederland.nl/being-in-contact/
Themes we will explore:
- How to introduce Focusing (to a unknown to focusing client)
- Safety and boundaries
- Making contact and contract
- Resources of presence
- How to create an safe environment
- Creating and holding deep empathy
- Listening in three directions
- Exploring Critical parts and Inner child parts
- The Living Forward Energy
- How to deepen contact with the Felt Sense
- Facilitative language
- Ending a session.
- Using other ways of supporting the expression of the Focusing process, using art material, movement music, poems
- How the body ‘speaks’
- Gendlin’s key concepts in Focusing
- Comparing Focusing with other attitudes
In between online sessions:
- The student records a focusing session with a child or an adult
- The student writes down the recorded focusing session with reflection
- The student writes a reflection on the zoom-session.
- The student writes a reflection on the read article.
After this training you will have the following skills and knowing:
- You can explain (one to one) what Focusing is
- You are able to create e safe environment for the focuser and the felt sense.
- You explain the focuser about self-supporting esteem and leadership
- You are with the client in a facilitating and non-judging way
- You are present as a human, with respect, attention, and open mind for whatever comes.
- You are helping the focuser to develop a focusing attitude towards everything what comes from within
- You are helping the focuser to build a relationship to their felt sense, so the felt sense will be invited to unfold.
- Offers structure and follows the process of the focuser at the same time.
- You can offer suggestions for supporting the process and also can let it go when it doesn’t fit.
- Offers suggestions to bring the process in flow again, when it stocks.
- Recognize your own reactions or emotions and can parc this so it doesn’t influence the process of the focuser.
- Respect the focusers boundaries.
- Respect and take care of your own boundaries
- You can be with the process of the focuser without trying to “rescue” the focuser.
- You can recognize when you are “wrong”
Registration: Focusing Professional (online course + Being Seriously Playful 5 days Children Focusing Professional (online course + Being Seriously Playful 10 days*) 10 days Being Seriously Playful covers the 60-hour Children Focusing Program
When: Harriet & Rene’s class starts Tuesday 9th April 2020 19.00 Amsterdam time.
Where: Harriet & René offer Zoom online video conferencing (link will be provided).
Cost: €790 for each year; Includes 10 Frequent Zoom meetings once a month + 2 individual supervision sessions; our 5 days training Being Seriously Playful training is not included.
Payment: Via PayPal at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by TransferWise ( free of charge)
Limited number of participants: maximum of 6 people
Recordings: All classes are recorded, with recordings being sent to each participant in three formats.
More information: Do you want to have more practical information, send an email to René: email@example.com or call: 0031636089557, and we will find a moment to explore your wishes and questions